Xiaoyong Yuan is a PhD student of Computer & Information Science & Engineering Department, University of Florida. Before joining the Gator Nation, he received his M.E. in Computer Engineering from Peking University (2015), advised by Dr. Ying Li, and B.S. in Mathematics from Fudan University (2012).
Research Interests: Deep Learning, Security, Cloud Computing, Genomics
Address: 1064 Center Dr. NEB 406, Gainesville, Florida
- Xiaoyong Yuan, Long Wang, Tiancheng Liu and Yue Zhang, “A Methodology for Continuous Evaluation of Cloud Resiliency”, American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2016.
- Xiaoyong Yuan, Hongyan Tang, Ying Li, Tong Jia, Tiancheng Liu, Zhonghai Wu “A Competitive Penalty Model for Availability based Cloud “, Services Transactions on Cloud Computing (STCC), 4(1), 2016, pp. 1-14.
- Tang Hongyan, Li Ying, Jia Tong, Yuan Xiaoyong, Wu Zhonghai, “Time Series Based Killer Task Online Recognition Service: A Google Cluster Case Study”, the 10th International Conference on Service-Oriented System Engineering (IEEE SOSE 2016), Oxford, UK, Mar. 29 – Apr. 1, 2016. PDF
- YUAN Xiaoyong, TANG Hongyan, LI Ying, JIA Tong, LIU Tiancheng, WU Zhonghai, “A Competitive Penalty Model for Availability Based Cloud SLA”, The 8th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (Cloud 2015), New York, US, Jun. 27 – Jul. 2, 2015.
- Jia Tong, LI Ying, Yuan Xiaoyong, Tang Hongyan, Wu Zhonghai, “Characterizing and Predicting Bug Assignment in OpenStack”, The 2nd International Conference on Trustworthy Systems and Their Applications (TSA 2015), Taiwan, Jul. 8-9, 2015.
- YUAN Xiaoyong, LI Ying, JIA Tong, LIU Tiancheng, WU Zhonghai, “An Analysis on Availability Commitment and Penalty in Cloud SLA”, The 39th Annual International Computers, Software & Applications Conference (COMPSAC 2015), Taiwan, Jul. 1-5, 2015. PDF
- YUAN Xiaoyong, LI Ying, WU Zhonghai, LIU Tiancheng, “Dependability Analysis on OpenStack IaaS Cloud: Bug Analysis and Fault Injection”, The 6th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom 2014), Singapore, Dec. 15-18, 2014. PDF
- YUAN Xiaoyong, LI Ying, WANG Yanqi, SUN Kewei, “Scheduling Cloud Platform Managed Live-Migration Operations to Minimize the Makespan”, The 11th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing (NPC 2014), Taiwan, Sep. 18-20, 2014.