I am a Master’s student in Computer Science at University of Florida.Prior to joining UF, I worked in the silicon valley for three years. My research interests are in applying machine learning and deep learning algorithms for primarily solving genomic interpretation and computer vision problems. Starting the spring of 2017, I am going to work as a Deep Learning Engineer/Researcher at Illumina, under Dr. Kyle Farh.
Research Interests : Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computational Biology & Computer Vision.
Email : laksshman-at-ufl-edu, laksshman-at-gmail-com
Address: 1064 Center Dr. NEB 406, Gainesville, Florida
Homepage : www.laksshmansundaram.com
- Laksshman Sundaram, Rajendra Rana Bhat, Xiaolin Li. DeepBipolar: Identifying Genomic Mutations for Bipolar Disorder via Deep Learning.Human Mutation (Submitted).
- Roxana Daneshjou, Alexander Morgan, Laksshman Sundaram ,et al. Predicting disease and drug phenotypes from exome data.Human Mutation (Submitted).
- Ali Sadeghian, Laksshman Sundaram, Daisy Zhe Wang, et al.Semantic Edge Labeling over Legal Citation Graphs. Legal Text, Document , and Corpus Analytics – LTDCA 2016.
- Laksshman Sundaram, Samskruthi Reddy Padigepati, Xiaolin Li. DeepCrohn’s: Identifying Crohns Disorder using Deep Learning. (In preparation)
- Laksshman Sundaram, Kyle Farh, et al. Identifying Variant Pathogenicity using Deep Learning. (In preparation)
- Laksshman Sundaram, Xiaolin Li. Finding Nemo: Age Invariant photo search using Deep Learning for Missing children problem. (In preparation)
- M. Arun Bhaskar, S.S. Dash, R. Magdal, Laksshman Sundaram, et al. Application of Integrated Wind Energy Conversion System (WECS) and Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Farm as STATCOM to Regulate Grid Voltage during Night Time. Energy Procedia. 2012. Doi 10.1016/j.egypro.2011.12.1129.