International Workshop on Software-Defined Ecosystems
Multiple openings (PhD and Postdocs) for excellent
and motivated candidates [Opportunities].
- Office Hours (Spring 2014): TR 2pm-3pm, 433 NEB.
Dr. Li is an associate
in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE
), University of
His research interests include Parallel and Distributed Systems (PDS),
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and Network Security & Privacy
(S&P). He is
Software Systems Laboratory (S3Lab
). He is a recipient of NSF
in 2010 and Internet2 Innovative Application Award
in 2013. [Bio
- Advanced Computing and Information Systems Laboratory (ACIS)
- NSF Center for Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC)
- Department of Computer & Information Science &
- PDS: Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing, Big Data,
Software-Defined Networking, Software-Defined Ecosystems
- CPS: Cloud of CPS, Mobile Social Networks, Localization and LBS,
Wireless Sensor Networks, Future
- S&P: Network/SDN Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Privacy,
Reputation Management, Authentication
- Enabling Applications in Science, Engineering, Healthcare, and
- Spring 2015, EEL 6935 Big Data Ecosystems (graduate)
- Spring 2015, EEL 6935 Cyber-Physical Systems (graduate)
- Fall 2014, EEL 6935 Cloud Computing and Storage (graduate)
- Spring 2014, EEL 6935 Cyber-Physical
Systems (graduate), T 8,9
(3pm-4:55pm), R 9 (4:05pm-4:55pm), 310 Larsen
- Fall 2013, EEL
(graduate), T 8,9
(3pm-4:55pm), R 9 (4:05pm-4:55pm), 101 NEB
- More ...
- Area Chair, Computer Engineering Division, Department of
Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida.
- Chair, IEEE Gainesville Section.
- Associate Editor, Security and
- Member of Executive Committee, IEEE Technical Committee on
Scalable Computing (TCSC).
- Coordinator, Technical Area of BigData and MapReduce, Technical
Area of Sensor Networks, IEEE TCSC.
- Panelist, National Science
Foundation (NSF), USA, 2006,
2007, 2009, 2010, 2012,2014.
- Program Chair, Steering Committee Chair, the 1st
International Workshop on Software-Defined Ecosystems (BigSystem 2014),
Vancouver, Canada, June 23-27, 2014.
- Workshops Chair, The ACM Cloud and Autonomic Computing
Conference (CAC 2013), Miami Beach, Florida, USA July
29-August 2, 2013.
- TPC Track Chair, Systems and Applications, the 9th IEEE
International Conference on Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS
2012), Las Vegas, NV, USA, Oct. 8-11, 2012.
- Program Vice Co-Chair, Emerging Software Techniques, The
7th International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and
Technology (FCST 2012), Suzhou, China, Nov. 21-23, 2012.
- Local Arrangement Co-Chair, The 31st Annual IEEE
International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2012),
Orlando, FL, USA, Mar. 25-30, 2012.
- Program Vice Co-Chair, The 1st IEEE International
Conference on Cloud and Service Computing (CSC 2011),
Hong Kong, China, Dec. 12-14, 2011.
- Program Co-Chair, The 8th International Conference
Autonomic and Trusted Computing (ATC 2011), Banff, Canada,
Sep. 2-4, 2011.
- General Co-Chair, The 2009 IEEE International Symposium on
Ubisafe Computing (UbiSafe 2009),
Chengdu, China, December 12-14, 2009.
- Program Co-Chair, The 8th IEEE International Conference on
Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC 2009),
Chengdu, China, December 12-14, 2009.
- Workshops Co-Chair, The 18th IEEE International
Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN
2009), San Francisco, USA, August 2-6, 2009..
- Program Chair, The 6th ACM/IEEE Workshop on
Challenges of Large Applications in
Distributed Environments (CLADE
2008), in conjunction with HPDC 2008,
Boston, June 23-27, 2008.
- TPC Member
- 2012: INFOCOM 12, Globecom 12, CSC 12, MobilWare 12,
- 2011: CCGrid 11, INFOCOM 11,
Globecom 11, ICC 11, MobilWare 11
- 2010: INFOCOM 10,
10, ICC 10
1064 Center Drive
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-6200
Office: 433 Engineering Building
Email: andyli-at-ece (suffix .ufl.edu)